If you’ve landed on this page you’ve either heard of HypnoFertility® or just beginning your research. I’m one of the few people here in Georgia bringing HypnoFertility® to the area, so bookmark this page. It will take about 3 minutes to read through this entire page but it will be worth it. Before you begin learning about it, I want to let you know that hypnosis is something natural that happens to you regularly throughout the day. When you work with a trained HypnoFertility® facilitator it can be very effective at helping you become pregnant. Hypnosis worked for me at 41 yrs old and it can work for you. (If you want to read how I became pregnant and continued on to have my baby, I put it at the end of this page.)
When you’re having difficulty getting pregnant it can be emotionally devastating. Frustrationsand concern surrounding Primary Infertility, Second Infertility, and “Unexplained Infertility” can cause doubts. Then those doubts start to creep into your self-talk. You may regularly ask yourself… How can I conceive? Or… What are my chances of conceiving? Or even… Can I conceive? Or even worse thoughts! The negative self-talk you allow in your mind about the challenges you may be experiencing, negative repetitive patterns, and/or other difficulties can cause great stress and anxiety. Actually, you could be unwittingly using that worry to create negative self-hypnosis. This can cause a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Best way to conceive a baby is by removing those negative internal messages or worries (that you may or may not be aware of) thereby boosting your fertility and then working to ensure that you stay pregnant. And the best way to do that is through Hypnotherapy or HypnoFertility®. It’s more than guided meditation or visualization; it supports the entire fertility process for optimal results with a viable pregnancy. Hypnosis for Fertility is a popular practice because it is natural and it compliments medical modalities/assisted reproductive techniques to increase your chances of becoming pregnant.
Hypnosis is natural and it works to neutralize subconscious blocks and worries to balance the mind, body, and even the spirit. Also it works with the parasympathetic nervous system to really take you out of that fight or flight state, that fears or worries have put you in, so that you can conceive with ease. Staying in this fight or flight state is very stressful to the body. Doctors already know that stress can cause/increase high blood pressure, headaches, heart disease, acid reflux, IBS, skin issues, sleep disorders, etc. So how could it not affect Fertility?
Hypnosis for Fertility can:
- Give You something you can actually do to give yourself the best chance possible for a baby
- Eliminate Negative Self-talk
- Relieve Frustration
- Neutralize Emotional/Subconscious Blocks
- Regain Self Confidence & Self Esteem
- Release Fears or Worries
Whether you want to get pregnant naturally or assisted, it has long been known out West, (well over a decade, especially in Denver, Colorado the fertility hub of the nation) hypnosis is the first place to start. Locally it can be found at Hypnotic Resolutions in Lawrenceville, GA.
Wondering how our comprehensive program can work for your specific fertility journey? Call, text, or email now and I’ll tell you how it can help you… Your baby is waiting!
Press Release: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hypnofertility-international-certifies-13-master-therapists-in-the-us-canada-japan-israel-and-australia-300720458.html?tc=eml_cleartime
Want more info? I would like to encourage you to keep reading. Below there’s a link to a 5 minute interview with the creator of HypnoFertility® Lynsi Eastburn that gives you some idea about hypnosis for fertility. Her 45 minute podcast interview has even more information. The books listed provide more detailed examples of HypnoFertility® with client stories and can be purchased on Amazon.
Books by creator Lynsi Eastburn:
· It's Conceivable! Hypnosis for Fertility
· The 3 Keys to Conception, Pregnancy Against All Odds.
For more information about HypnoFertility® the website is HypnoFertility.com
To watch a 5 minute interview explaining HypnoFertility® click Interview with Lynsi
To listen to a podcast interview click 2018 Podcast with Lynsi
Studies have indicated that women experiencing infertility and utilizing mind/body techniques have a higher conception rate — more than double in some studies — as compared to those not following such a protocol.
Here are a few studies that show significant benefits of Hypnotherapy to promote Fertility:
- A study of the impact of hypnosis during embryo transfer (ET) found that the use of hypnosis during ET may significantly improve the IVF/ET cycle outcome in terms of increased implantation and clinical pregnancy rates. The conception rate was double for the hypnosis group as compared with those who underwent IVF without hypnosis. Fertility & Sterility (2006)
- A study of the practical uses of clinical hypnosis in enhancing fertility, healthy pregnancy, and childbirth found hypnosis to be an effective method to reduce women's stress, enhance feelings of control, as well as to manage psycho-emotional issues that may be contributing to infertility. Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practices (2009)
- A study of the effects of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) upon infertility found hypnosis to be helpful in dealing with the impact of the infertility diagnosis, the effects of assisted reproduction (ART), emotional distress, and depression. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine (2014)
- A 2016 study found hypnosis to be a viable treatment for infertility in women. The majority of patients presented with exceptionally high mental/emotional anxieties upon which hypnosis appears to have had a profound effect. 100% of patients reported significant improvement following their first hypnotherapy session. 88.88% of which were self-proclaimed "Type A" personalities. A prominent shift in primary and secondary infertility diagnoses was also noted.
5-PATH® Hypnosis & 7th PATH Self Hypnosis® along with HypnoFertility® by Lynsi Eastburn will provide hypnotherapeutic release and support for you to conceive naturally or with ART (including IUI, IVF, etc.) preparing you for your baby.
The tale has been told many times of couples trying and failing to conceive for years, only to succeed once they gave up trying. Hypnosis can increase your chances of becoming pregnant. There is Hope!
Here’s my story… When I was 40, I thought I would stop preventing pregnancy and it would just happen. Several months later, I sought out a Fertility specialist. She questioned me about my history, told me my options, and said to see a counselor. I went home a little bewildered at why I need to see a counselor. Little did I know I was pregnant at that time. Then I miscarried at 7 weeks. I thought it would just happen naturally again. Three months later I still wasn’t pregnant and I was getting older with no time to waste. I worked to remove my subconscious blocks with hypnosis. After that I became pregnant that month and stayed pregnant. I had my baby right at 42! Hypnosis works!
Call, Email, or Text now to find out how it will work for you!
Oh and by the way, when you call if I don't answer please leave a message and I will get back to you within 24hrs. I'm either busy with clients or chasing my toddler. Hypnosis works!
Alanna Jackson, CH