What is 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®?
7th Path Self-Hypnosis® is a new form of self-improvement that combines the effectiveness of self-hypnosis, meditation and prayer. It is a mind, body, and spiritual approach to personal development – by combining the power of self-hypnosis, meditation, and higher power consciousness it becomes an amazing system for personal positive change.
If you are not a spiritual person you can still benefit a great deal from the practice of 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®. When used by people that are not spiritual it becomes a mind, body, and philosophical approach. A certified 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® Instructor or hypnotherapist can give you more information on using the system in this style.
How does 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® work?
The 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® system is designed through a principle called resonance to “empty the cup”. During this phase the system works like anti-virus/deprogramming software for the mind finding, removing and ridding you of all negative emotions and limiting beliefs and patterns generated from the past due to erroneous perspectives. These negative programs, beliefs and patterns get in the way of your happiness, success and feelings of confidence.
- First receive an introduction to hypnosis, where you learn about hypnosis and the subconscious mind.
- Then learn all about how the system works and how you can "empty the cup."
- Next you learn how to induce hypnosis in yourself and to give yourself the 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® suggestions or recognitions.
- The recognitions you will be given come in the structure of 9 hypnotic suggestions in Short, Full or Ultimate forms. A basic workshop teaches the first 5 recognitions in short form.
- Plenty of time is allotted for questions, to share experiences, and practice your new skill.
- You will receive a booklet and upon completion of the course, be able to join the 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® community online and around the world.
The way in which a person’s highest beliefs are integrated into these 9 hypnotic suggestions is a concept called the Delta word. By integrating the highest belief - the Delta word - to those hypnotic suggestions, it brings in that kind of vibration. The resonance of that vibration is used in the emptying the cup process.
The Delta word is the highest source of change and is derived from the belief system of the individual. For Christians, the Delta word might be GOD, Jesus, or Christ; Buddhist might use Buddha, Muslims might use the word for Allah, Hindus would use their highest good, etc. The non-spiritual person would use their highest concept – it could be highest good, love, empowerment, etc.
Once some cup-emptying is accomplished, practitioners can use the system to make just about any kind of improvement he or she wants to make in life. For example the practitioner can become more confident, improve self-esteem, improve mood, become more motivated or overcome bad habits, addictions and compulsions.